We believe in the power of stories to balance the world.
- Stories help us connect with our shared humanity.
- Thanks to stories, we realize that beyond different outfits or skin color, we are one.
- We share the same ups and downs, the same fears, the same longings.
Here is our talk at TEDxPorto explaining our vision.
That is why we teach storytelling as a tool to empower individuals to choose their own narrative. Here is the slideshare we use in our workshops.
We published many resources online to help you with your next public speaking intervention:
- A slideshare on storytelling techniques.
- A video playlist with some useful TED Talks.
- A tutorial video to give you some speakers tips.
- Another tutorial video in case you need to moderate a panel.
Feel free to use them!
Beyond the power to change the individual narrative, we also believe that we have a responsibility to change collective stories.
The only way to challenge stereotypes is to actually produce counter-storytelling.
That is why we engage those who are less represented in the media to have a voice.
And we are very vocal about the need for feminist storytelling.