My experience in different social businesses in Barcelona and around the world allows me to share powerful stories and inspire others to contribute to a better world!
What motivates me to speak and train all around the world?
I actually really aspire to…
- Work with individuals on their limiting negative narratives and unconscious biases.
- Make them more aware of the gender stereotypes affecting them.
- Help them embrace their full potential and pursue the projects they are truly passionate about.
- Spread awareness on positive projects and exciting solutions from around the world.
- Inspire them and give them concrete tools to become active changemakers.
- And globally contribute to a more peaceful, balanced and compassionate world!!!
What do I talk about ?
Public speaking topics
(from 20 minutes to 1 hour)
- How to leverage storytelling for social impact (Slideshare, Video)
- Introduction to social business (Slideshare)
- From fear to love. What can we learn from
positive psychology? (Slideshare, Video)
- The world needs a new type of leader (Slideshare, Video)
- The business case for gender equity (Slideshare)
- How to bridge the confidence and ambition gap
- Masculinities in XXIst century. Redefining
manhood (Slideshare, Video)
- Why we need more female storytellers (Slideshare, Video)
- How do we socialize our kids (Slideshare, Video)
- Leverage sports as an empowerment tool (Slideshare, Video)
- We live in a Mad men world (Slideshare)
- Lets talk about sex (Slideshare, Video)
- Why we need more women in tech (Slideshare, Video)
- Words matter: Talking about language and
public speaking (Video 1, Video 2)
- Gender and urbanism: how to build women-friendly cities? (Slideshare, Video)
- Why we need more women to run for office (Slideshare, Video)
- Women and money: a love and hate relationship (Slideshare, Video)
- Are you unconsciously biased? (Slideshare)
- Why diversity is the new darwinism
- Is our world a dangerous place for women? Why? (Slideshare)
- How is media reinforcing gender stereotypes (Slideshare)
- What is cool feminism?
- Which strategies do new generation social
activists leverage to make impact? (Slideshare)
- The role of myths and stories in the creation of a domination system (Slideshare, Video)
- Which are the original solutions shifting the
balance around the world? in the Middle East? (Slideshare)
(from 2 hours to full day)
- Storytelling workshop (10-15 participants). Learn how to find your WHY and expose it in a TEDx format. Learn how to improve
- Diversity and inclusion workshop: uncovering your privilege and unconscious biases
- Busting bias workshop: a very interactive
workshop assessing where stereotypes affect you in a very concrete way in your daily life
- Gender neutral parenting: How to raise
confident daughters and emotionally intelligent sons?
- Youth empowerment: Deconstructing
narratives, teaching soft skills as confidence building and emotional literacy.
- Awareness for media or advertisement
professionals on gender stereotypes
- Masculinity 2.0: What does it mean to be a man in 2017?
- Crash course on social activism: Practical tools to bring your message to the world (video, website, social media, graphic design,
- Feminism 1.0.1: key definitions, buzzwords and innovative solutions…. Mixing mind and body activities, theoretical concepts and empowering challenges.